Big Data Integration and Processing
Take this course to know how Big Data is integrated and processed.
Next Batch: 8th July
- NoSQL Data Base (Mongo DB).
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: November 18th
- Class Timing: sat,sun (8:00AM -10:00AM IST)
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Big Data Integration and Processing 0/7
- 1. Data Lakes
- 2. Processing Big Data
- 3. Integration of Hadoop with MongoDB
- 4. Integration of Hadoop with Spark
- 5. Apache Kafka and Integration with Spark
- 6. Big Data Processing Using Splunk
- 7. Big Data Processing Pipelines
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.