Big Data Scientist Foundation
Learn the fundamentals of the hottest framework in Big Data (i.e. Hadoop) and Data Analytics through Python & R (the two most popular tools in Data Science) through this combo course.
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: July 8th
- Class Timing: Sat, Sun (8:00 AM-12:30 PM IST)
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Big Data Scientist Foundation 0/16
- 1. Introduction to Big Data
- 2. Python Essentials -1
- 3. Python Essentials -2
- 4. Intro to Hadoop
- 5. Hadoop Ecosystem
- 6. Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- 7. Introduction to MapReduce
- 8. MapReduce Programming (Python)
- 9. YARN and MRv2
- 10. Apache Pig
- 11. Apache Hive
- 12. Data Science Intro, Fundamentals, Use Cases
- 13. Python Basics
- 14. Statistics 1
- 15. Python Advanced
- 16. Exploratory Data Analysis
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.