Big Data Specialization
Big data Specialization is ideal for someone who wants to learn both Hadoop and Spark-the two most used technologies in Big Data today.
- Basic understanding of programming
- Inclination to work in the technical domain
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: 30th september
- Class Timing: Sat, Sun (11:00 Am - 1:00 Pm IST)
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Big Data Specialization 0/19
- 1. Introduction to Big Data
- 2. Python Essentials – I
- 3. Python Essentials – II
- 4. Introduction to Hadoop
- 5. Hadoop Architecture & Ecosystem
- 6. Hadoop Distributed File System(HDFS)
- 7. Introduction to Map Reduce
- 8. MapReduce Programming with Python
- 9. Apache Pig
- 10. Apache Pig Hands – on
- 11. Apache Hive
- 12. Apache Hive Hands – on
- 13. Scala programming -1
- 14. Scala programming -2
- 15. Introduction to Apache Spark (Architecture)
- 16. RDD, Transformations, Actions and Spark Programming
- 17. Spark SQL
- 18. Spark Streaming
- 19. Machine Learning with Spark (MLLib)
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.