Data Science Foundation
Start your Data Science journey by enroling in this foundation program and cover various concepts on Python, Statistics and Machine Learning.
- Understanding of basic Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode
- Basic understanding of Probability
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: 30th september
- Class Timing: Sat, Sun (08:00 AM-10:00 AM IST)
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Data Science Foundation 0/11
- 1. Data Science Introduction & Use Cases
- 2. Python Basics: Basic Syntax, Data Structures
- 3. Python Basics: Loops, If-elif statements, Functions, Exception Handling
- 4. Statistics 1: Measures of central tendency, Population, Sample, Probability Distribution
- 5. Statistics 1: Normal and Binomial Distribution, Random Variable, Pictorial Representations
- 6. Python Advanced: Numpy, Pandas
- 7. Python Advanced: Data Manipulation, Matplotlib
- 8. Exploratory Data Analysis: Data Cleaning, Data Wrangling
- 9. Exploratory Data Analysis: Data Visualisation
- 10. Exploratory Data Analysis: Case Study
- 11. Pre-recorded: R programming, EDA using R
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.