Data Science Foundation
Start your Data Science journey by enroling in this foundation program and cover various concepts on Python, Statistics and Machine Learning.
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 111
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Module 1: Introduction to Data Science 0/1
- Lecture1.1What is Data Science?0m
Module 2: Statistics 0/1
- Lecture2.1Vectors, Matrices0m
Module 3: R – Essentials– I 0/6
- Lecture3.1Installation Setup0m
- Lecture3.2IDEs and Course Resources0m
- Lecture3.3R-Studio Overview0m
- Lecture3.4Vectors, Matrices, Factors, Data frames, List0m
- Lecture3.5Conditionals, Loops, Functions, apply functions, utilities0m
- Lecture3.6Writing functions0m
Module 4: R – Essentials – II 0/4
- Lecture4.1Flat files0m
- Lecture4.2Relational databases0m
- Lecture4.4Case Study: Putting it all together through the Titanic case0m
Module 5: Exploratory Data Analysis – I 0/2
- Lecture5.1Data Cleaning0m
- Lecture5.2Data Manipulation0m