Machine Learning with Spark
Learn how to do Machine Learning in Apache Spark with this track.
Next Batch: 8th July
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: September 30th
- Class Timing: Sat,Sun (8:00AM -10:00AM IST)
- Mode: Online
- Duration: 5weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Module1: Machine Learning with Spark 0/12
- 1. Introduction to Machine learning
- 2. Statistics
- 3. Overview of Machine Learning algorithms
- 4. Spark MLlib datatypes
- 5. Classification
- 6. Linear regression, Logistic regression
- 7. Spark MLlib Decision tree
- 8. Spark MLlib KNN classification
- 9. Spark Clustering
- 10. Recommendation system
- 11. Recommendation system Hands – on
- 12. Live Practice Session
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.