Business Analytics Specialization
In the specialization track you would gain a deeper understanding on different statistical methods, learn how statistics is applied for addressing business objectives, develop analytical business models and understand the fundamentals of SQL Databases and learn how to query data from SQL databases.
- Basic understanding of MS Excel
- Inclination to work in Analytics and Data Science domain
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: 18th November
- Class Timing: WE:Sat,Sun(11 am - 01 pm), WD:Tue,Thurs ( 9 pm - 11 pm ), Fast track batch = Weekend (WE) + Weekday (WD).
- Mode: online
- Duration: 11 Weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Probablility and Business Statistics 0/3
- 1. Introduction to Probability in Business
- 2. Descriptive and Inferential analytics Excel
- 3. Introdcution Business Modelling in Excel
SQL for Business Professionals 0/1
- 1. SQL Boot camp
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.