Business Analytics Super Specialization
Tableau allows Managers, consultants, big data developers and data scientists to perform rapid analytics and create powerful business dashboards in a short notice. This powerful tool allows you to work with excel files, connect databases like SQL, Oracle, Big Data frameworks, SAP, Salesforce systems and a wide variety of data sources, allowing companies to implement end user analytics in a short notice. Alteryx on the other end allows data preparation and data pipeline planning enabling integration of end user Analytics solutions.
- Basic understanding of MS Excel
- Inclination to work in Analytics and Data Science domain
You can register for one of our free events to interact with our faculty or also attend a trial class.
Industry immersion sessions enable students to interact with Big Data Analytics practitioners from top companies like Twitter, Facebook, Vodafone, Barclays, PwC, Zomato, etc. to make them understand how their organizations use Big Data & Data Science.
Click here to view one such session taken by Sandeep Tompala- Senior Manager- Data Consulting, Vodafone.
- Next Batch Start Date: 30th september
- Class Timing: Sat, Sun (08:00 AM-10:00 AM IST)
- Mode: online
- Duration: 15 Weeks
- Certification of Completion: Yes
- Certification: Yes, Subject to clearing exam
Visual Analytics with Tableau and Alteryx 0/7
- 1. Tableau – Introduction
- 2. Tableau – Data Visualisation fundamentals
- 3. Tableau–Analytics concepts – Part 1
- 4. Tableau-Analytics concepts- Part 2
- 5. Connecting Tableau with R programming tool
- 6. Tableau – Dashboard workshop
- 7. Introduction to Alteryx platform
All classes take place over the weekends in the mornings. There’ll be one class of 2 to 2.5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays each. This means that you can now acquire in-demand skills without compromising on your schedule.