UpX Academy tells you how non-programmers can make a career in Big Data and Data Science.
Who should attend this session?
Are you a beginner with no knowledge or experience in programming but still aspire to make a career in Big Data & Data Science? Then this session is just for you!
Who is the speaker for the session?
This session is headed by Manav & Arun.
Manav is the driving force behind the innovative learning at UpX Academy. He has done an MBA from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad and has extensive experience in the education sector. He aspires to deliver the best learning experience to students. His fascination with Big Data Analytics started at ISB.
Arun is an MS, MBA from University of Cologne, Germany, Arun has worked as a Data Science researcher in Life Sciences in Germany. Arun teaches the Tableau track in Data Science Super Specialization at UpX Academy.
What is the agenda of the session?
- How much of programming is required to get a job in Big Data?
- What are the programming prerequisites to be Data Scientist?
- Do you need to learn Java to become a Big Data programmer?
- What makes Python the language of choice for data scientists?
- How easy it for people from Oracle, SAP, testing & project management backgrounds to learn Python programming?
- A 15-minute sneak peek into Python programming.
How can I attend this session?
Register for free by filling in the form below.
We have limited seats. Signup to reserve your spot!