By using www.upxacademy.com hereinafter referred to as ‘the Site’, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which constitutes your binding obligations towards UpX Academy, the owner of the Site. UpX Academy may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site. You are requested to review the following terms carefully. In the event you do not agree to these terms, you should not use www.upxacademy.com . Please review this document regularly to keep abreast of the changes in the policy. The last revision date is shown below.
Right to Use
The viewing, printing, downloading or other usage of any content, information, document or graphics from the Site authorizes use solely by you for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicence, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. You shall not be entitled to any updates or modifications on any content, material, documents forms unless specifically stated in writing at the time of subscription or purchase. No part of any content, form or document, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (and not for resale or redistribution).
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing anything from the Site, any credit information you supply is true and complete, charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company/bank,. Any misstatement, fraud or false inducement would hold you responsible for legal and penal consequences. Any charges and consequences of bounced cheques would be borne by you. UpX Academy reserves the right to terminate or make unavailable any access or provision of any services on any misstatement or false information by you.
- Students should maintain class decorum. Any discrepancy leads to disciplinary action.
- UpX Academy has complete right to revoke enrolment during any point of the course under
disciplinary action and refund the amount on pro rata basis.
- Refund request raised before course commencement or before class – 3, only are eligible for refund
on pro rata basis.
- Any request raised after downloading any content or provided materials, are not eligible for refund.
- The batch transfer can only happen if a request has been raised within the first 7 days of the course
or before the class – 3 commences. However, UpX Academy reserves the complete right to take a
decision regarding the batch transfer.
- Please note that batch transfer will be subject to availability of seats.
In any other case, payment will not be refunded.
If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy , we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your enrollment .
Please note that we do not divulge your account information (username/email address) to anyone. Under no circumstances would we ask for your password via e mail. If you have any further question, please contact info[a]upxacademy[dot]com
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To identify you to provide access to the account.
2. To maintain your account and to improve the quality of services provided to you by customizing our services as per your preferences.
3. To promote and market product and services offered
4. To bill you for the products and services.